Search This Blog

Monday 1 November 2010

Third Year

Its my third and final year of Fine Art at University, and in someways its nice to be here - but then its an incredibly scary thought at the same time.

I can see how much I've grown with my work in that time, but I cant wait to see where it leads me in the longterm, ever since I had a group exhibition during the start of the summer I've had a burning desire to be part of another, its something I'm hoping to achieve again in the coming months.

I entered into the 'Open 22' exhibition which The City Gallery holds annually - this year its being held at The New Walk Museum as the Gallery itself has closed its doors until a suitable replacement has been found, its quite a buzz and I'll find out on the 5th of November if my work has been selected to be in it.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment