Search This Blog

Saturday 27 August 2011

A sneak peak


It's been a while since I've posted, its been a rather busy time with my Dad getting married, having manflu but more importantly - the past few weeks have been spent working on a new painting, which is currently residing in a makeshift studio I've set up at my Grandparents house.

It's not quite finished yet, but I've provided you with a sneak peak which may be found above. The full piece, which measures 47" x 37" is one of my more ambitious works which I've undertaken, something which Ruth, who was my tutor for two years during my time at DMU, constantly told me I had in me.

Watch this space, you wont be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Im excited to see the finished product! it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure when it'll be done - I've had quite a difficult week with it, but its looking alot more polished than it was

    ReplyDelete