Search This Blog

Thursday 7 July 2011

First Class Honours



The results are in and even Doc Brown can't believe it. After three years of studying, I've been awarded a first, wait whats that? 'Great Scott!' - ok, calm down!

I thought I should also post some images of my work as well as the space which it was located in for the degree show itself, to give you an idea of how my work was hung (the sparsity shocked a few tutors!), check it out after the jump.





These two are the left and right panels of the diptych Untitled 11-f which, were recently shown in London and will be shown (as I hinted at previously), next year in Tokyo.


And the space itself -




Right now, while I've no solid studio space in which to work, I've been focusing back to my drawing - which I'm incredibly out of practice with! Expect to see some thrown up right here in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment