Search This Blog

Saturday 14 May 2011

The journal adventure unfolds

I decided that it might prove fruitful to keep a journal of sorts, I'm used to having something similar with the logbook we keep at Uni. I wanted something more compact however, something which I would be able to have with me at all times. 

I like the idea of having a codex of sorts, to look back through in order to perhaps fire off ideas, as the pages reveal themselves to me. I'm not yet even a quarter of the way through, and because of my habit of trying to shove as much visual information I possibly can into it, its led me to carefully fold ridiculously large papers, (in comparison) into the journal - I'm struggling to keep it closed!

I'll be sure to keep you posted on this little adventure of mine, and just how much of an inspiration it proves to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment